Monday, January 3, 2011

The blog about nothing


I have spent the last hour and a half trying to come up with something to write. Should it be about a movie I saw recently? Or maybe a video game I have been playing. Nothing is springing to mind. I’ve never actually written anything before and did not think it would be this hard to come up with a topic and write about a page and half about it. How do you people do it? Maybe it gets easier the more you do it or maybe you are all just way more talented than me. I going to guess it has something to do with both. I have no problems talking about stuff, but can’t translate that same passion to paper, or in this case electronic witchcraft. I’m starting to think this whole blog thing was a bad idea. If I can’t even come up with an interesting topic to keep myself occupied with then what’s the point? Whatever, I’ll keep at it and hope I can get better. Sorry for wasting your time.

2 comments:

  1. You made writing about nothing Intersting lol. Until next time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets easier the more you do it. I am doing a 100 day blog-a-thon myself right now and the more I write the faster I am at coming up with stuff to say... well most days it works that way anyway.

    ReplyDelete